Friday, March 20, 2009

Fantastic News

Ok so I have some fantastic news. If this doesn't confirm that this is what I am meant to do I don't know what is.

My favorite professor approached me on Wednesday and told me that she was going to nominate me for a scholarship. Then I had to meet with my academic advisor today and we got all the complicated stuff ironed out. Because UNLV doesn't actually offer the degree that I'm working for I have to take some distant education classes from ASU. However there are 2 rules that are complicating things so there is a possibility that I may have to transfer down to ASU to finish my degree.

Then after I got done talking to my adviser I went to follow up with my professor, since she's overseeing my program, and she told me that she wanted to invite me to a luncheon next week. This luncheon is for professional networking and only 10 of the top students get to go. So I'm feeling really good about this and I'm so excited.

1 comment:

Soares Family said...

YEAH! yeah! Yeah! looks like a path is being shown to you! Let me know when you want to get clothes!