Thursday, March 19, 2009

This Better Work!

Ok so I got a personal trainer a few weeks ago and I've been working my booty off trying to get this weight off of me. I feel like I'm practically starving myself because of this horrible diet he's got me on. And believe it or not I've been getting up around 5:30 am every morning Monday-Saturday to get to the gym before my day starts, because I know myself well enough that if I don't get to the gym the three days that I'm not working with him, I won't get there at all because my days are non-stop until around 7 pm and then I'm too pooped to really work at working out!

It has only been 3 weeks, but I'm frustrated because I'm not seeing any results beside 4 pounds. No real change in my body, unless I just can't see it. I'll post my before picture as soon as I get it, so that you can see my afters in 12 more weeks.

2 comments:

Soares Family said...

We think you are cute! But I know how you are feeling & what this will do for you! keep up the GREAT hard work! Love ya!
Do you want me to make you a pic frame? What colors?

Shu said...

You said "pooped"