Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Broken Heart...Once Again!

So many of you are aware of my recent circumstances of being forced to be single about 6 months ago. For the past few months I have been in limbo praying that things will work out. I have been holding out since last August hoping that there would be some positive outcome to this situation, but that never came.

Then I got the phone call telling me that the end is very much in sight and once again my heart has broken. Like I said before I've waited this long hoping that things would work out. On top off this there's probably going to be a fight over nothing that needs to be fought about at all. Just greed and selfishness. I don't know why that surprises me though, that's what most of this past six months have been anyway.

I know that in time with constant prayer and a lot of tears eventually I will be okay. I guess now is the time to show myself how strong I am, because Heavenly Father only gives us what we can handle...