Friday, February 6, 2009

Bonjour

Hello Guys~

I have had a long week and am very excited for it to be almost done (I still have to work one more day before I get a day off). I just finished teaching a training course. My class was great and I really enjoyed them. Unfortunately it was a pass fail course and the one person I thought was very capable of passing the class was the first person I ever had to fail in my 4 years of teaching this training class. Needless to say I'm very disappointed and I didn't like the way I felt doing it.

I also am about to face my first testing week of the semester. I can't believe that it has already been 5 weeks of school. That means I only have 11 left.


My cousin had a baby this week as well and my sister is headed to Brazil for 10 days. Lucky her! So it's been eventuful for all. I hope everyone is doing well. I love you!

No comments: