Friday, November 28, 2008

Gratitude

Ok so I am a day late on this post. Sorry for that. Let me start off by telling you that it has been and will be a really rough holiday season. I will try my hardest to be as stable as I can but I have caught myself feeling sorry for myself and loathing in my my pity. I know that everything happens for a reason but I'm struggling with my situation since I won't be spending the holidays the way I would like to.

I want my family to know that I am so so so very grateful for them. With everything that has been going on in my life, I haven't been stable enough to take care of myself. You all have let me borrow your solid foundation while mine has been crumbling beneath me. I'm especially grateful for Shanna my amazing big sister, Heather my sweet cousin, and my Mom the most amazing woman and mother that anyone could ever possibly be. They have lent me there shoulder to cry on, a helping hand as I struggle, they've pulled my head out of the clouds when I can't think straight and held it up when I've been to humiliated to do it myself. I can't thank them enough. I also want to say thank you to my Daddy who has loved me, provided for me again these past few months, and has shown me what a real man should be.

I thank my Heavenly Father for everything that I am so blessed to have, I am thankful for living in the Land of the Free and having all the rights that come with that blessing. I am thankful for my struggles, they make me a better person. I am thankful for a job during these difficult times.

3 comments:

Soares Family said...

Amanda, you are a beautiful, wonderful, strong, & most loving sister, and aunt I could ever ask for. I love you so much and I will always be there for you whenever you need it! Thanks for being my sister and my best friend!
~Shanna

codyandkristiboretsky said...

Wow Amanda, I'm so sad for you right now yet I feel so much strength and wisdom when you poor your heart out like you do. You really are so fortunate to have such amazing family who loves you and supports you through this difficult time. Thanks for sharing your testimony and your heart! Love you! -Kristi

Chels Allred said...

Awe amanda you are really sweet and sincere! Glad i came across your blog!! keep in touch girl!