Monday, January 12, 2009

Butterflies in My Tummy

I'm so nervous!

You know how when you were little you and the night before school started you couln't sleep and you tossed and turned all night?

Yeah that's how I'm feeling right now. I can't belive that I'm feeling like this either. I am so excited to get back to a real university campus...but why am I so nervous? who knows any more. I want to sleep so bad, but I just can't do it. Usually I read before I go to bed because that helps me fall asleep, however I read my scripture and then like 10 chapters in my book, but that didn't do it. So here I am blogging. I've set up a new backround and check out my music.

Now I'm trying to figure out what else I should be doing to try and get a decent night sleep.......

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Nyquil. I had a job interview this morning and I was so nervous I couldn't sleep either. Finally, took some Nyquil and I fell asleep so fast! It is good that you are going back to school. This is the time for you to do things for you. Make YOU a better person. Make yourself the person you want to be! You will love school!

Soares Family said...

nothing! I have never gotten over the night before...even for trips, unless you take something, then you will be too drowsy for the next day!