Sunday, January 25, 2009

Updated Info

Ok so maybe I spoke too soon. Its not necessarily official that I might be leaving Las Vegas. The day after I posted that blog, I talked to my supervisors about letting me temporarily leave so I could do the internship, they told me that it really wasn't possible for me to have that much time. They were going to have to let me go and fill my position. Then the next day I was given more responsibility at work, kinda a mini promotion. So I think they are trying to keep me...and it might just be working. I also found out that my job already counts toward my hours for the mini internship, so I really don't need to do one.

I'm going to explore my options here in Las Vegas before I make an official decision. But I love my job and I'd really like to stay there, but at the same time it would be fun to get more experience in the other areas of this work. I leave you all posted.

By the way I might just do some Valentine's stuff this year. I think it would be some what therapeutic to my current situation...lol!

1 comment:

Soares Family said...

Like what???? HUH? When I get back we are going on a date and finally see that movie we talked about!!! Love ya!